Early Bird pricing of $59 - Ends 17th Sept!
How to Build an Online Product Business for Success
Have you ever wanted to learn the 5 fundamental elements to picking a product, creating a brand, building an audience, scaling and managing time and resources to get your great idea past a hobby activity to a thriving 6 figure business?
Learn all the ins and outs from 2 online entrepreneurs who are both running successful, thriving product based businesses. Who both started with a dream, a vision, a passion just like you that turned into a hugely successful online platforms. You too can learn how to ignite that spark, through learning from us to grow their online presence and small business sales into an in demand success story that only continues to grow bigger each and every day! We've taken the hard work out of it for you, we've already learnt what not to do, so allow them to teach you how to build your own success.
So Who’s Invited?
If you are any of the following then this workshop is the perfect fit for you:
- online retailers
- traditional product businesses wanting to move into online retailing.
What you will get:
- inspiration for the ideas you’ve locked away and thought silly to be opened up as possible
- key insights and strategies you can apply to your own product business
- networking with like minded people
- meet and talk with our guest speakers
- a night that literally could change your whole future and success if your open to it
What you won’t get:
- selling from the stage. Seriously, your speakers are sharing their experience and their businesses, which are wooden musical toys and hairbrushes.
- boring waffle and jargon
- bad wine and terrible food
- a forgettable event
There are many ‘experts’ trying to teach you, show you and guide you. What you will learn tonight and from all of my events is that experience and hard work create success. Come learn from the people creating success and draw on their knowledge and strategies so you can do it for yourselves too !
Only 50 tickets available to allow for our event to be personal.